[57north-discuss] SpaceClean - Part 1

dococassi at boukom.com dococassi at boukom.com
Thu May 17 09:50:31 BST 2018

Hello All,

I'll be dropping off about 6 large packing boxes to Union St this morning for use, if we think we need more give me a shout.

I'll be at the engage space from about lunchtime, I'll be measuring the upstairs and calculating building materials.

Thanks Andy for the list or materials, I'll get my list made up tomorrow morn, to everyone else, A list of things to say if you have,

* MDF
* Plasterboard
* Thick Waterproofing Sheet
* Timber for Studs/Shelving
* Concrete mix.
* 2.5 twin and earth.
* Electrical Conduit
* Electrical Double Sockets.

And anything else you think would be usefull.

Doc.