[57north-discuss] Spacehacking

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Fri May 25 09:14:55 BST 2018

Hi,

I'm not sure when the delivery will be, or when I'll be finished for
work, but once those two things have happened I'll be along to the space.

The delivery includes the light switch for the main room, and the two
bulbs (although there is only one pendant currently, so the other bulb
will just be put somewhere safe).

If anyone has any of the following, please speak up:

* CAT6 cable (I've already donated ~80m, but we'll need more)
* 12V 8A power supply
* 12V 5A power supply
* Phillips Hue Bulbs/Light Strips/Switches/whatever
  (we don't need any hub though)
* Xiaomi Aqara sensors

The more that I think about it, we might want to put in 2x single gang
13A sockets for the LED strips. I've also got a project box that should
hold one of the power supplies and two controllers. Will need to see
today if that needs to go on the brick or if it can go in the plasterboard.

Thanks,
Iain.