[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday - A hello to the new space!

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Tue May 29 16:58:49 BST 2018

On 29 May 2018 at 15:38, Mike O'Hagan <bmikeohagan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit disappointed not to be more involved in fixing up the new space -
> how do I get on the e-mailing list?

Hi Mike, you are already on the maillists as far as I can tell but in
general, to join you can just send an email to the list's join address
and follow the instructions. The main join addresses are:
- 57north-dicuss-join at lists.57north.co
- 57north-announce-join at lists.57north.co

You can also visit the info page for each list to join or alter your
subscription settings. The page URLs are:

There is a third list that is subscribe'able for board members only
but it is publicly readable via a webpage. The ctte list archive URL
is:
- http://lists.57north.co/pipermail/57north-ctte/

This might be the list you are referring to?

> Please will someone call me to confirm that the gear I am getting ready for
> CampGND is actually wanted.

Sorry Mike, I cannot find an email listing the gear - can you clarify?
The camp orga should see your email here.

Cheers,
Ed