[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday - A hello to the new space!

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue May 29 18:23:24 BST 2018

> On 29 May 2018 at 15:38, Mike O'Hagan <bmikeohagan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm a bit disappointed not to be more involved in fixing up the new space -
> > how do I get on the e-mailing list?

Yes, I would like to see us including more of the membership in planning the rest of the fit out - and actually doing the work.

It's been a bit of a mad dash to get to minimum viable hackspace as soon as possible once we decided to leave old space by end of this month[0] but hopefully now we are almost at that point we can slow down a bit and take the time to discuss things and plan the work so others can help.

On Tue, 29 May 2018, at 16:58, Edward Watson wrote:
> There is a third list that is subscribe'able for board members only
> but it is publicly readable via a webpage. The ctte list archive URL
> is:
> - http://lists.57north.co/pipermail/57north-ctte/

No, that list is open to anyone who wants to subscribe to it. Currently has 11 subscribers, only 4 of which are  directors - the other director can take this as another reminder that they should subscribe to that list :)

Robert

[0] Thanks to the small number of people who've been handling that. I've been MIA for most of the last month as work and stuff got in the way...