[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] 2018-09-11 Open Tuesday.

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Tue Sep 11 10:02:16 BST 2018

Yeah I'll be in.

I've got to look at my blog template, which is placing </html> before my body content. Yet, magically,  firefox still renders the content. Weird.

I also may look into scottish consular mailing lists and EMF badges.

Also, I'll be singing baby shark[1] over and over and over again.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w

--
  Hibby
  d at vehibberd.com