[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Hack the Space October edition!

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Fri Sep 14 10:24:37 BST 2018

Awesome!

What's the approximate cost to box over the the vented glass tiles in the window as a general outlet vent and offer a workstation or two some localised outlet vents for soldering/etc? I was sat there on Tuesday and it was a little nippy at times - we probably need to restrict ingress of cold air and moisture there in the coming months!

hx

--
  Hibby
  d at vehibberd.com