[57north-discuss] Reminder: 13th April 8pm: WeAreNameless - When Cyberpunk meets Nostalgia (in the social room)

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Fri Apr 12 13:08:09 BST 2019

Hi All,

A reminder that this is *tomorrow*.

Saturday 13th April: WeAreNameless - When Cyberpunk meets Nostalgia (in
the social room)

Event link: https://2600.hackers.town/wearenameless/

Thanks to Ella Kane (@ella_kane at hackers.town) for organizing this event.
#WeAreNameless is a monthly community project on the Fediverse where
Hackers and their friends watch old sci-fi cyberpunk movies.

This month's movie will be The Matrix (1999) and we will begin at 19:00
UTC (20:00 Brexit Standard Time). Please arrive with plenty of time to
spare, as we will be starting at 19:00 UTC on the dot, simulwatching
with hackers around the world.

If you are not already involved in the #Fediverse, and would like to
learn more about it, then you can get an account on our very own 57North
Hacklab instance at 57n.org. Just send me an email for an invite link.

Thanks,
Iain.