[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday, 2019-02-12

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 10:54:24 GMT 2019

Hi
I'll be along this evening, see you there :)
Some of the wood being cut in the dirty workshop was me, I made a Guinea
Pig house, which is now finished, snapped a pic at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NxHCMv7uuQFi8aDMKzjyrzzBPywo6-TB/view

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 at 09:56, Tom Jones <tj at enoti.me> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 09:39:41AM +0000, Hibby wrote:
> > Goooooooood day!
> >
> > You should make your way in to 57N tonight to talk about tech and play
> with toys!
> >
> > If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on
> > Tuesday nights, including but not limited to social contact,
> > programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats.
> > We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
> >
> > We're located downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our
> > door just beside the Assembly on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about
> > anything, ask in IRC[1].
> >
> > If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project
> > you want to work on.
> >
> > If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
> > planning to do!
> >
> > There's lots happening tonight! Come on down and get involved :) I'm
> > expecting the science centre crew to come and say hi to talk about
> > building something cool for their Easter holidays display!
> >
> > Ongoing, we're still probably setting up a laser cutter, i'm still
> > probably setting up a barcode-scanenr powered honesty bar, there will
> > be the final preparations for the Air Quality monitoring Code the City
> > this weekend that we're doing in partnership with the open data
> > institute team [2]. There's a few other personal projects happening
> > too - I saw some wood being cut in the dirty workshop not too long
> > ago!
>
> I think I will be in.
>

> - [tj]

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800