[57north-discuss] Fwd: Your BitFolk VPSes ("garioch", "finzean") need to be rebooted for critical maintenance

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sat Feb 23 13:14:02 GMT 2019

Servers are going to be rebooted for Xen updates in early hours of next Sunday.

I have also just installed updates that include kernel updates for the guests so they'll be picked up with those reboots and there is a bit more chance of problems this time than with previous reboots.

I will try to remember to check on things Sunday morning. If you notice anything not working then (or any other time): say here. Or if this list is on the list of things not working: try IRC, or email me directly, or pester one of the directors to fix it, or I'm sure you can come up with some other ideas for how to proceed (that may, or may not, be any help in getting problems fixed).

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    argh.technology

Long periods of drought are always followed by rain.