[57north-discuss] Humble Bundle Books

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Mon Feb 25 14:11:51 GMT 2019

Hi nerds!

Has anyone else been collecting the humble bundle books over the years?

For those not familiar, they often sell bundles of ebooks/PDFs for low cost - there are two ongoing currently [1][2].

I picked up a few a couple of years back, and might pick these up - I'm thinking of dropping them on the ftp server in space for others to pick up and have a read at. It'd be cool if it wasn't just me that was adding to this, I'd love to see a varied and interesting digital library!

[1] https://www.humblebundle.com/books/microcontrollers-books
[2] https://www.humblebundle.com/books/robotics-iot-books

Cheers,
hx