[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 26/02/19

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 11:57:24 GMT 2019

Sadly I can't make it in this evening.  So I'll just be at home trying
not to buy stuff toys n parts on BangGood :)
Should be in next week though.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 11:49, Hibby <d at vehibberd.com> wrote:

> I'll be in, I think I've got some debian to tweak and some shit to talk.
>
> Hx
>
> --
>   Hibby
>   d at vehibberd.com
>   MM3ZRZ
>
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019, at 10:37 AM, Midder wrote:
> > Hello Everyone.
> >
> > A shout out form our weekly open day email,
> >
> > The Space will be open from 7pm at the space on Skene Terrace[1].
> >
> > If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on
> > Tuesday nights, including but not limited to social contact,
> > programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats. We
> > usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
> > We're located downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our door
> > just beside the Assembly on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about
> > anything, ask in IRC[1].
> >
> > If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project
> > you want to work on. If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell
> > us all what you're planning to do!
> >
> > I'll be in, but I have no plan, there may be more talk over the Science
> > Centre takover day, or the comming Cryptonoise this Thurday[2], or the
> > ongoing air data project.
> >
> > [1]: https://57north.org.uk/contact
> > [2]:
> > https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/8080-cryptonoise-aberdeen-digital-censorship-in-the-uk
> >
> > 57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
> > 57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800