[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 2019-01-29

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 15:34:40 GMT 2019

On 29/01/2019 10:07, Hibby wrote:
> [...]
> If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're planning to do!

Hi, Hibby.

I'll be in bringing my Azus X50N F5 Entertainment System with me to
donate it to the space or give to a worthy cause if anyone wants it?

Dual-core 64-bit AMD Turion, 2GiB RAM, 750GB disk, nVidia GeForce 7000M
Running Ubuntu-MATE 18.04 LTS: Rescued from my garage stash recently.

Quite good in its day, used it for 'serious' work, but max RAM is 2GiB.

Bye,

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk