[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 23rd July '19

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 10:23:14 BST 2019

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 09:45, Hibby <d at vehibberd.com> wrote:
> [ ... ] If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell
> us all what you're planning to do!

I'll be down to teach my IOT brushbot to walk and talk to a phone,
then maybe collect and test quick-to-print '57N' freebees.

FYI This coming weekend is IET day at the Aberdeen Science Centre and
I am there helping them run a brushbot workshop. We only have two
tables but if anyone is interested in coming along and demo'ing a
fancy-looking project, feel free! If I can get transport I'll also
ship the 3D printer and 3D print some thin give-away items (trolly
coins, whistles, earbud winders, cable holders).

Apols for the late announcement - I was only able to confirm I was
going at the weekend.

Cheers,
Nordin