[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday 11th June

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 11:05:12 BST 2019

Hiya

I'll be in this evening, not sure what planned, one or more of... tinkering
with Dart, looking for noisy or buzzy components, chatting bout air quality
monitors, CampGND, ONE Codebase, sketching a mk2 version of hacker
shelving, some web stuff and maybe sipping some amber nectar.

ICYMI, there is a nice video clip from Code The City on
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/clean-up-your-act-as-code-the-city-seeks-out-pollution-in-north-east/

See you in the space :)

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 10:38, Edward Watson <mail at edwardwatson.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 08:38, Hibby <d at vehibberd.com> wrote:
> > If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
> want to work on. If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all
> what you're planning to do!
>
> I'll be in from 7 to do admin and mirco-robot project work.
>
> Cheers,
> Nordin

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800