[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday, 6th June '19

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Tue Jun 18 12:03:51 BST 2019

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 12:02:30PM +0100, Hibby wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> The Space will be open from 7pm at the space on Skene Terrace[1].
>
> If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on
> Tuesday nights, including but not limited to social contact,
> programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats.
> We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
>
> We're located downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our
> door just beside the Assembly on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about
> anything, ask in IRC[1].
>
> If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project
> you want to work on. If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell
> us all what you're planning to do!
>
> I will be in flailing at something... probably.

I will be in, doing something with computers probably (safe bet).

Our visitor from Saturday said he might come by, if he does you all
should ask lots of questions. Stavagner manages a makerspace with 1500
on the books members and 300 active members. The population of Stavanger
is half the size of Aberdeen.