[57north-discuss] Large Item Removal Warnings

Edward Watson mail at edwilldesign.com
Tue Mar 5 00:12:11 GMT 2019

Hi Iain. Thanks for your email of suggestions. The goal is sound but some
operational notes spring to mind, should others follow suit.

Just quickly, is it safe to assume that by said not to 'lawyer your way out
of it' you are basically wishing to avoid spurious arguments made to keep
items? If so I would agree. If not, do clarify via followup.

A wiki page with photos seems a wider-reaching way to go. We did an email
version sucessfully before in the last space so a wiki page seems a good
next step since it means people who cannot physically access the space can
see/vote on a shared platform.

Can you confirm you are placing 'warning' statements on physical items? If
all members did this we'd have to clean stickers off items that were kept,
plus the wording is not conducive to it being a member suggestion.

As other members may wish to take part, would you be offended if I took
pics of your marked items on Tuesday, made wiki page of them with note
areas for members to attribute their names against for suggested rehoming?
I would seek to remove the stickers only when fully transferred.

Ta,
Nordin