[57north-discuss] Large Item Removal Warnings

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 5 11:41:46 GMT 2019

Hi Hibby,

On 05/03/2019 11:22, Hibby wrote:
> Why would we need a subcommittee for that as opposed to a discussion on -discuss or a discussion at a meeting that's summarised on -discuss?

Because neither of these things have happened in the >4 years since we
added a placeholder page to the wiki about storage.

> This is really a 10 minute exercise between friends and members who're interested, not a 2 months exercise with a report to the directors.
The committee can be informal, and does not require any interaction with
the directors. As I said though, this would be a longer term thing,
first it is more important to deal with the immediate issues in the
space which I'm hoping my ad-hoc procedure can go some way to addressing.

Thanks,
Iain.