[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday, May 7th

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Tue May 7 09:46:07 BST 2019

On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 04:42:12AM -0400, Hibby wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> The Space will be open from 7pm at the space on Skene Terrace[1].
>
> If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on
> Tuesday nights, including but not limited to social contact,
> programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats.
> We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
>
> We're located downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our
> door just beside the Assembly on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about
> anything, ask in IRC[1].
>
> If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project
> you want to work on. If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell
> us all what you're planning to do!
>
> I'll be in - I'm going to make some stuff and break some stuff and
> talk about camping.

I will be in, I have a ONE THING THAT MUST BE DONE today, and if it
isn't done by the time I head to space I'll be doing that.

If it is done I'll be faffing with a typewriter or some leds or
something like that.

If you are coming camping now is the time to work on cool projects
(lights are always good) for them to have a chance of being almost done
by the time we hit the field.