[57north-discuss] Weekend, hacking.

Midder midder at protodox.com
Fri May 10 14:48:40 BST 2019

Hello Everyone,

Now I am Done with my study for the, well, whenever.

I'll be in this weekend, If anyone on thursday noticed I have cleared the "shower" room and intend on taking the shower out, I am going to put the sink in and I propose fitting an under worktop water heater, to supply the sink and the bathroom, I cannot do this, but someone else may be able, to help or advise.

I moved the CRT TV out fo the shower room, I don't know who it belongs to, but can whomever decide what is happening to it?

I'll be stripping the room and preparing the walls, the painting, considering the floor, and hopefully fitting the sink. company or suggestions welcome.

Midder.