[57north-discuss] Weekend, hacking.

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Fri May 10 18:27:56 BST 2019

On Fri, 10 May 2019 at 15:48, Midder <midder at protodox.com> wrote:
> Now I am Done with my study for the, well, whenever.
Congrats!

> I'll be in this weekend, If anyone on thursday noticed I have cleared the "shower" room and intend on taking the shower out, I am going to put the sink
> in and I propose fitting an under worktop water heater, to supply the sink and the bathroom, I cannot do this, but someone else may be able, to help or > advise.
I second this as someone who has a hell-of-a-time filling kettles and
water-heaters from the loo sink. I also ask that any members would
rather the room is considered for another use (either along with a
sink-function or instead of) pass on any objections/comments too,
either back to the list or ctte-p address. Your input is appreciated.

> I moved the CRT TV out fo the shower room, I don't know who it belongs to, but can whomever decide what is happening to it?
There was talk the striped-back raytube might be fun as a retro
lightsource. Happy to help move it or trash if no
infrastructure-related project is planned around it. As a general
note, I'll be hauling to-trash items away this week.

> I'll be stripping the room and preparing the walls, the painting, considering the floor, and hopefully fitting the sink. company or suggestions welcome.
Am free next weekend if free -  I was planning on building in a window
bracket for the laser-cutter venting.

Cheers,
Nordin