[57north-discuss] Weekend, hacking.

Midder midder at protodox.com
Sun May 12 19:26:29 BST 2019

Hello All.

This weekend I stripped out the shower and base I haven't got the sink fitted, the whole upstairs is a mess at the moment, I'll clear it out tomorrow before the openday,

You can find an image of the room without the shower, in it's current state of disrepair on the wiki.
https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/EngageSpace/Upstairs_Room

Midder.