[57north-discuss] Krakatoa Workshops.

Midder midder at protodox.com
Mon May 13 16:22:42 BST 2019

Hello Everyone,

Krakatoa is doing courses on Anarcho-Syndicalist organisation of organisations and I Intend to do the course, but thought if anyone else is interested we may be able to find a better time then Tuesday, although at the moment I would be able to attend the Tuesday afternoon.

Anyone interested get in touch with preferred days of the week and I can see if we have a critical mass.

Details for the course below, It is free as far as I can assume.

Midder