[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Open Tuesday - Today, 7pm

Wouter Piessens wouter.piessens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:32:58 BST 2019

Hey all,I will be in too, gathering ideas to build a smart mirror/integrate
into an internal door.

Has anyone got a spare mirror, max size approx 400 X 700mm, and or an a
spare LCD screen 20-23 inch (can have dead pixels)? I am looking at
gumtree, but especially a mirror of that size is challenging.

Cheerio,

Wouter