[57north-discuss] [REMOTE] Mumble, Boogaloo Boys LOCKDOWN II

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Fri Aug 7 10:50:17 BST 2020

Hello Hackers,

Once again it is Friday and despite what we might have planned for this
fine day in August at the start of the year we are once again to be
locked in doors. Instead of fretting about being stuck inside why don't
you join us on mumble.milliways.info for a couple of beers and some
complaining about technology.

If you need help hopping on board just shout in irc and a friendly
wizard will supply you with directions that will send you on a grand
quest to return a ring to a fiery mounta.... get you on mumble.

- Tom