[57north-discuss] [REMOTE] Friday Mumblin

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Fri Aug 21 09:56:25 BST 2020

Hello Hackers,

Have you got that Friday feeling? I don't, just a warmth in the back of
my left hand that I think might be the first rsi tingles. Nevertheless,
feelings or no, it being Friday means we MUST have our regular Friday
night mumble.

You can dial in by pointing your mumble client at mumble.milliways.info

Come by and chat the best shit you have.

If you've got a hardware or hacking or hardware hacking project you have
been working on we would love to hear about it. Ideas and dreams are
cool too, but solid work always wins out.

Are you gonna join us?

- Tom