[57north-discuss] [REMOTE] Friday Mumblin

Wouter Piessens wouter.piessens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:50:58 BST 2020

Hey all,

I might call in this evening, maybe only after 9 or so if I can convince
myself in cycling in this is gale... Either way, something else:  Has
anyone perhaps a Torx T50 and T55 bit I could borrow, for unscrewing 4
screws from a washing machine drum and convert it into a firepit. I
could only find a T40 bit in the space, unfortunately.

Cheerio,

Wouter