[57north-discuss] [REMOTE] Tuesday Mumblin'

Wouter Piessens wouter.piessens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:22:48 BST 2020

Good morning,

I doubt the weather will cause much disruption to our digital realm, as
I have had a strong conversation earlier today with the almighty
computer controlling it all, to ensure safety off our space. Should the
space however blow away and get flooded, then I will revise my
computerious believes as needed.

I will call in this evening and tinker a bit with the LattePanda, while
also introducing a potential new hackster to our community, who will be
calling in from Newcastle.

Cheerio,

Wouter