[57north-discuss] 3D-printed Spring roll-maker

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Thu Dec 10 11:49:35 GMT 2020

Of course!

Surprisingly on this one, the wiki is actually reasonably up to date, and also has links to the vendors guides!

https://wiki.57north.org.uk/doku.php?id=projects:3d_printer#how_to_3d_print_an_stl

Because of the filament being a bit old, it absolutely needs to be replaced beforehand https://wiki.57north.org.uk/doku.php?id=projects:3d_printer#replacing_the_3d_filament
Alternatively, you may just wish to replace it with a different colour, as you might not want a lime green box! I recommend bringing the STL on a USB stick, the internet at the moment is questionable at best!

I can be around to assist, if you wish. I'll probably add some more detail to the wiki at some point. Alternatively, I can just do it if you'd rather!

--
  Hibby
  MM0RFN