[57north-discuss] Fwd:?==?utf-8?q? Hello, Non-Trivial Quiz and Friday catch-up.

midder@protodox.com midder at protodox.com
Wed Jul 15 10:40:12 BST 2020

Hello Everyone.

Through my work I've been putting on Quiz, which may of interested to people here.

It is mor a bit of fun then serious.

The Non-Trivial Quiz

The Non-Trivial Quiz. A quiz without the trivia!

Date: Wednesday 15st  July 2020
Time: 1615-1700 BST

Do you have an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering... and would like to test and expand your knowledge. The Eagle Lab Engineers team has put together a quiz and removed the trivia, all the questions are based on real science and you can pick up points for giving full and comprehensive explanations. Otherwise you come and learn about aspects of science that you did not know about.

The Questions are graded form easy to difficult, so even if you have a passing knowledge of the topic, points are available, although irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

By Kevin and Paul

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-non-trivial-quiz-tickets-112762640092