[57north-discuss] Eagle Lab - Maker show and tell

kmulhern@boukom.com kmulhern at boukom.com
Tue Jul 21 13:24:15 BST 2020

Hello Everyone.

In my work we sare doing a maker Show and Tell tomorrow, where people around the country can discuss things they have been making, if you have someing and want to show it or just see other peoples stuff.

#### Maker Show & Tell ####
A chance to share awesome creations you have made!
Date: Wed 22nd July 2020 - Time: 1600-1700 BST
This virtual Show & Tell is an opportunity to see what other makers have been working on over the last month. Get in touch and show your own projects, and get inspired to create something new!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maker-show-tell-tickets-112789251688

Kevin.