[57north-discuss] Sunsetting pad.57north.org.uk

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Sat Mar 21 20:58:41 GMT 2020

Hi All,

tl;dr pad.57north.org.uk will be turned off April 15th.

I am in the process of decommissioning a dedicated server that is
showing age. Two hackerspace services remain on this server: the wiki
and pad.

While I'm not sure how much use it's getting, I know the pad is not
being maintained because no one has logged into the host since 2018.

I could attempt to extract data for you if you think that you need it,
but I have no idea how much effort that would be. If you have pads you'd
like to save it might be best to just copy and paste or export them
yourself.

Thanks,
Iain.