[57north-discuss] Movie Night - #WeAreNameless - 28th March 22:00 UTC

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 23 10:17:24 GMT 2020

Hi All,

Announcement from https://57n.org/notice/9tIFK3Dfl3uGvZs5Im

Note: To be clear, this is to join from home, I'm not organizing
anything in the space right now.

Another note: If you want to participate in the Fediverse chat and do
not yet have an account, send me an email for an invite to 57n.org.

----

We'll be back the 28th of March 2020 with Virtuosity - 1995 at 22:00 UTC.

Russel Crowe as an VR-simulation gone rogue, Denzel Washington as ex-cop
hunting it down, turn off your brain and watch the peak-90ies action!

    CWs at: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114857/parentalguide

    UTC⏱️: https://time.is/UTC

WeAreNameless​ WAN AKA WeAreNameless: When Cyberpunk meets Nostalgia!

#WeAreNameless is a monthly community project created by @ella_kane  on
the Fediverse where Hackers and their friends (apparently half of Fedi)
watch old sci-fi movies.

WeAreNameless​ Wanna get updates on movie sessions? Follow
@wearenameless and/or @Mnemonic

    Need a place to watch in sync? #OTV supports WAN, at:
https://otvstudios.net

WeAreNameless​  Have movie suggestions? Here's a nice pad for you to
give them: https://etherpad.qbfreak.net/p/WeAreNameless

----

Thanks,
Iain.