[57north-discuss] Friddlediddle Mumbiddle

Alfie Pates alfie at alfiepates.me
Fri Oct 16 13:54:35 BST 2020

I am reliably informed it is friday, yet again. This means we're contractually obligated to have a conversation, and maybe drink some beers.

8PM, Milliways mumble. If you need help getting there, swing by IRC.

We might also try a Whereby (which is like Mumble if Mumble was Zoom) because I'm informed people have faces and I like seeing faces. Details for that will also be in IRC at some point, if it works.

~aaaaaAAAaaAAAAAAAaaAAAAAA