[57north-discuss] [REMOTE] Mublin'

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Tue Sep 8 09:07:46 BST 2020

Hello Hackers,

Again it is Tuesday, the day that would be our open night, but the world
got a bit sad and told us to stay home for a couple of months. Instead
of meeting in person we have been having weekly chats via mumble.

You can join us by acquiring a mumble client (available basically
everywhere, but no RISCOS, sorry!) and pointing it at
mumble.milliways.info

If you have any trouble joining, audio trouble is the most common form,
they jump into irc and we will guide you the best we can.

Normally there are people around from about 2000. I plan to be on, but I
also have a giant list to get through so I might vanish at any moment.

- Tom