[57north-discuss] [REMOTE] Friday Mumble

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Fri Sep 11 09:46:09 BST 2020

Hello Hackers,

Once again it is Friday, our favourite day of the week because we get to
have the Friday mumble! There will probably be someone on the call from
about 2000 so if you want to going us point your mumble client at
mumble.milliways.info

Today at 1800BST (1700UTC) I will be hosting the FreeBSD Foundations
FreeBSD Friday stream. Doing stuff in the hackerspace is part of how I
got my FreeBSD commit bit and so there should be a 57N shout out near
the start.

https://altelectron.org.uk/notice/9z0yhO9bjb2WDQAI8O

https://live.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/freebsdfriday/

I have already had someone say they want one of these delicious looking
raspberry pies, I don't think they could spot a scotch pie when there is
distracting fruit on top.

- Tom