[57north-discuss] CampGNDd 28-29 May - This Weekend!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue May 25 14:57:13 BST 2021

This weekend we're running the virtual version of our annual tiny hackercamp, campGNDd.

Last years event was a great break from the lockdown and this year promises to be a good giggle too.

We're running Friday evening and all day Saturday.

There will be live cooking, technical presentations, 4 DJs playing great music.

We run mostly on Zoom, with the talks streamed to youtube and breakout sessions hosted after each talk for conversation and query!

By night, we'll drink, party dance and catch up with old friends. we're happy to offer private breakouts if you want to talk more in depth about things, plan projects or get excited over nothing and everything with new friends!

Tickets are pay what you want with a minimum £1, and all proceeds go towards developing our in person events - campGND proper and NorthernRST in December!

The website is here: https://campgnd.com
tickets: https://ti.to/affafine/campgndd-2021
schedule: https://event.campgnd.com/campgndd2021/schedule/

See you there <3